Donald Trump clearly has very poor self-control skills- he uses twitter like his own personal diary for example. How good are your self-control skills? Can you resist telling a fellow
Welcome to Embrace the Moment Psychology & Wellbeing Coaching – Child Psychologist service Sutherland Shire
Our practice offers child psychological services in the Sutherland Shire and assistance to parents to better assist their children with the difficulties they are facing. The periods of childhood and adolescence are crucial in creating a platform for success for the rest of life. We appreciate how much parents want their children to be happy and thrive. However, all too often we hear parents saying they are overwhelmed by their children’s behavior and problems and they don’t know how to best help them with these difficulties.
Child psychology services
Our services can be tailored to the needs of children, adolescents, parents and other carers. Our Clinical Psychologist Ch at the Embrace the Moment Psychology and Wellbeing Coaching have extensive training and experience working with children and young people.
Services offered to children between the ages of 6-12 include:
- Behavioural problems at school and/or home
- Anger and aggression outbursts
- Anxiety, worry, or phobias
- Sadness and/or depression
- Difficulties with shyness or social skills
- Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD) difficulties
- Problems associated with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD & ADHD)
- Self-esteem development
Our Clinical Psychologists have extensive training and experience in working with adolescents.
Adolescent psychology services include:
- Depression and anxiety issues
- Anger management strategies
- Stress management skills
- Low self-esteem and confidence
- Building on their strengths in order to thrive
- Support with HSC related stress
Parent and other carers psychology services include;
- Effective parenting skills
- Improving child behavior
- Managing anger outbursts
- Assisting children to cope with anxiety and fear
- Helping their children build resilience
On the spot MEDICARE rebates available
We have facilities at our practice which enable individuals that have been referred under a Mental health care plan by their GP to access Medicare rebates instantly. In most cases, your rebate amount is transferred to your savings or cheque account immediately, saving you time having to visit a Medicare office. This applies for child, adolescent or adult referrals under the Mental health care plan.